- In this 18-month AICTE approved program, you will get a strong business foundation, and learn analytics techniques
- Get in-depth exposure to analytical tools – Python, Tableau, Excel
- Practice what you learnt with the Capstone project: for real-life strategy development
- Get support and handholding with your personal mentor, academic fellows & strong network of peers
- Get a deep understanding of the Industry by solving real industry problems via sponsored projects with detailed personalised feedback
- Effectively learn to derive business insights through analytics with tools like Excel, Python, Tableau
- Be able to formulate the Analytics question by identifying and understanding the business problem
- Apply Data visualization tools for effective communication to a diverse audience with analytical solutions across a range of functional areas and industry verticals
- Analyse the various analytical approaches and select the most appropriate for the problem at hand
|Information Systems for Managers|
|Basics of Python|
|Behavioural Science & Human Resource Management|
|Python for Business Analytics|
|Financial Accounting For Managers|
|Business Problem Solving, Tableau & Story Telling|
|Operations and Supply Chain Management|
|Exploratory Data Analysis, SQL and Big Data (EDA)|
|Strategic Business Management|
|Machine Learning I|
|Model Selection and Machine Learning II|
|Advanced Machine Learning|
Eligibility & Program Fee
Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from recognised Universities with a minimum of 55% and 3+ years of work experience.
Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from recognised Universities with a minimum of 55 % and Post-Graduation/Professional Degree from recognized Universities with a minimum of 55% and 2+ years of work experience.
Program Fee (In INR)
- Finance options available.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.