- This 6-month program teaches you the fundamental concepts of project management.
- The program focuses on empowering you to effectively manage different types of projects, such as public, business, information systems, energy, transportation, engineering, and construction.
- The courseware teaches you specific techniques that are required to carry out projects in a systematic and timely manner.
- The program familiarises you with the key components of selecting, initiating, planning, executing, controlling, evaluating and terminating projects.
- Display skills and abilities for effective project management
- Apply project management principles to existing projects
- Understand the tools and techniques used in project management
- Streamline and automate the project management process
Module I – VI
|Introduction to Project Management|
|Project Life Cycle & Initiation|
|Project Planning & Scope|
|Project Cost Estimation|
|Risk Analysis of Projects|
Module VII – XII
|Project Monitoring: Time & Cost Evaluation|
|Project Quality Management|
|Six Sigma & Project Management|
|Project Supply Chain Management|
|Project Commissioning & Closure|
|Use of Project Management Software (MS Project)|
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognised by AICTE
- S.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
Program Fees ( in INR )
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.