The program allows participants to:
- Understand different social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Quora, Blogs and YouTube
- Devise social media marketing strategy and content strategy for each of the above platforms
- Understand the framework for creating content that is engaging, valuable and shareable
- Leverage an analytics driven decision-making framework and marketing technology stack for business decisions
- Optimize media mix and budget allocation using marketing technology tools
- Interpret website analytics, search analytics, social media analytics, email analytics and provide performance insights
Upon completion, students are expected to be capable of:
- Analyzing the nuances of different social media platforms and the accompanying content strategies
- Evaluating, analyzing, and optimizing social media ad campaigns end to end
- Applying skills required to attempt Facebook Blueprint Certifications
- Applying skills needed to create, distribute and amplify valuable content using content creation tools and distribution platforms
- Applying a structured decision-making framework to take data-driven decisions
- Applying skills needed to navigate analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- Applying principles of A/B testing to make optimal business decisions
The Stukent Edge:
- Study with the world: Content provider for over 1400 prestigious schools across the world; Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Stanford.
- Stay Current: Curriculum updated to include industry developments every six months.
- Lifetime access: Get a lifetime right to use the course content after you finish the course.
Hands-on Learning with World’s Leading Simulation Program
Stukent’s MIMIC simulation platform features the world’s leading simulation program for all practical aspects of Digital Marketing in which students apply theory and get hands-on experience.
- MIMIC Digital Marketing Analytics Simulation
- MIMIC Social Simulation
Quarter 1: Social Media and Content Marketing
|Introduction to Social Media|
|Organic Social Social Media Platforms Content Strategy for each|
|Personal Brand Management & Influencer Marketing|
|Paid Social & Social Media Campaign Management|
|Mimic Social Simulation|
Quarter 2: Digital Marketing Analytics
|Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics Digital Consumer and Consumer Data|
|Data Technologies and Marketing Data Platforms|
|Measurement Model & Data-driven decisions|
|Decision Optimization and Data Visualization|
|Metrics, dimensions, KPIs and Interpretation for POEM media|
|Mimic Digital Marketing Analytics Simulation|
Eligibility & Program Fee
- HSC/10+2 from a recognized board
- S + 2 years of experience
Program Fees | Full Payment ( in INR )
Program Fees | Term-Wise payment ( in INR )
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.