The program allows participants to:
- Understand how social media has disrupted traditional marketing
- Understand different social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Quora, Blogs and YouTube
- Devise social media marketing strategy and content strategy for each of the above platforms
- Develop your personal brand using social media, and understand how to become an influencer
- Understand social media campaign management and advertising on each social media platform
- Measure success and optimise paid social using analytics and reporting
- Understand the framework for creating content that is engaging, valuable and shareable
- Understand how to devise a wholesome content marketing strategy for different platforms
Upon completion, students are expected to be capable of:
- Understanding how to leverage social media channels over in the overall media mix
- Analyzing the nuances of different social media platforms and the accompanying content strategies
- Understanding of the content creation process and corresponding tools
- Evaluating, analyzing, and optimizing social media ad campaigns end to end
- Creating effective strategies across Social Media platforms to engage new and existing audiences whilst achieving business goals
- Applying skills required to attempt Facebook Blueprint Certifications
- Creating content marketing strategy for various digital marketing channels
- Applying skills needed to create, distribute and amplify valuable content using content creation tools and distribution platforms
The Stukent Edge:
- Study with the world: Content provider for over 1400 prestigious schools across the world; Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Stanford.
- Stay Current: Curriculum updated to include industry developments every six months.
- Lifetime access: Get a lifetime right to use the course content after you finish the course.
Hands-on Learning with World’s Leading Simulation Program
Stukent’s MIMIC simulation platform features the world’s leading simulation program for all practical aspects of Digital Marketing in which students apply theory and get hands-on experience.
- MIMIC Social
|Introduction to Social Media|
|Organic Social Social Media Platforms Content Strategy for each|
|Personal Brand Management & Influencer Marketing|
|Paid Social & Social Media Campaign Management|
|Mimic Social Simulation|
|Introduction to Paid Search|
|Google Ads Google Ads|
|Amazon Marketing Services|
|Display Advertising & Shopping Ads|
|Paid Search Analytics|
|Mimic Pro Simulation|
Eligibility & Program Fee
- HSC/10+2 from a recognized board, OR
- SSC + 2 years of experience
Program Fees ( in INR )
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.