- The one-year Diploma in Marketing Management provides an understanding of the key concepts and terminology used in marketing.
- Understand the role and function of marketing within organisations.
- Explore the factors that influence consumer behaviour, organisational behaviour & sales management
- Effectively devise an integrated & cost-effective marketing plan.
- Effectively monitor, measure and adapt the marketing plan for continuous improvement.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognized by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.