- During this 12-month program, you will understand the working of search engines and search engine algorithms.
- Learn how to effectively optimise web presence using on-page and off-page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques.
- Understand and explore different social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Quora, Blogs and YouTube.
- Know how to strategically devise social media marketing plan and content marketing for each of the above platforms.
- Understand how to conceptualise and create digital strategies across touchpoints– Search, Social, Display, Mobile and Videos.
- Efficiently plan and optimize media mix and budget allocation using marketing technology tools.
- Systematically, build consumer loyalty digitally and drive brand advocacy.
- Recognise emerging trends and technologies like Programmatic Ad Buying, Chatbot, Digital Wallets and Marketing Automation.
- Learn to implement digital campaigns in a simulated environment for hands-on learning.
- Understand how to interpret website analytics, search analytics, social media analytics, email analytics and provide performance insights.
- Ability to create marketing strategies, which include defining goals, planning, analysing, developing, implementing and evaluating plans to achieve business goals
- Aptness to effectively apply best practices to create compelling search ads, display ads, shopping ads
- Ability to optimise search advertising campaigns, with a special focus on Google AdWords for end-to-end campaign management.
- Proficiency to plan effective strategies across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) to engage new and existing audiences whilst achieving business goals.
- Strategically build plans for omnichannel marketing and integrate with CRM and email tools.
- Understanding how to leverage 1st and 3rd party data and use analytic tools to meet marketing and business goals.
- Efficacy in implementing new media buying methods like programmatic ad buying, real-time bidding etc.
- Ability to apply skills needed to navigate analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Facebook Analytics, etc
The Stukent Edge:
- Study with the world: Content provider for over 1400 prestigious schools across the world; Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Stanford.
- Stay Current: Curriculum updated to include industry developments every six months.
- Lifetime access: Get a lifetime right to use the course content after you finish the course.
Hands-on Learning with World’s Leading Simulation Program
Stukent’s MIMIC simulation platform features the world’s leading simulation program for all practical aspects of Digital Marketing in which students apply theory and get hands-on experience.
- MIMIC Pro
- MIMIC Digital Marketing Analytics
- MIMIC Social
Quarter 1: Search Engine Marketing
|Introduction to Search Engine Optimization|
|SEO Analytics and Tools|
|New Website: Design & Architecture|
|Introduction to Paid Search|
|Amazon Marketing Services|
|Display Advertising & Shopping Ads|
|Paid Search Analytics|
|Mimic Pro Simulation|
Quarter 2: Social Media and Content Marketing
|Introduction to Social Media|
|Organic Social Social Media Platforms Content Strategy for each|
|Personal Brand Management & Influencer Marketing|
|Paid Social & Social Media Campaign Management|
|Mimic Social Simulation|
Quarter 3: Digital Marketing Analytics
|Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics Digital Consumer and Consumer Data|
|Data Technologies and Marketing Data Platforms|
|Measurement Model & Data-driven decisions|
|Decision Optimization and Data Visualization|
|Metrics, dimensions, KPIs and Interpretation for POEM media|
|Mimic Digital Marketing Analytics Simulation:|
Quarter 4: Digital Marketing Strategy
|Digital Marketing Ecosystem: India and Global; Digital marketing strategy framework; How it fits into overall Marketing Strategy|
|Environment Analysis – Macro and Micro environments; Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning through the Digital Lens; Adapting the Value Proposition to the digital world; Mastering Disruptive Business Models|
|Platform Business Models; Digital Marketing Mix Decisions; Online Consumer Decision Journey and Marketing Funnel; Consumer Behaviour online; Customer Networks and New Path to Purchase|
|How to build a strategy for engagement, customization, connect and collaboration; Resource Allocation and Budget Decisions; Data-driven decision making, how to use data to inform strategy; Allocating resources and budgets to different digital channels; Social Media, Affiliate, SEO, etc. other channels; Collaboration on digital: Using Influencers, crowdsourcing, crowdfunding, and open Platforms|
|How to build a strategy for engagement, customization, connect and collaboration Resource Allocation and Budget Decisions Data-driven decision making, how to use data to inform strategy Allocating resources and budgets to different digital channels Social Media, Affiliate, SEO, etc. other channels Collaboration on digital: Using Influencers, crowdsourcing, crowdfunding, and open Platforms|
|Paid, Owned, Earned Media Digital Media Planning and Selection: Social, Search, Display, Mobile Omni-channel Marketing Approach to personalisation, how to optimise the path to purchase Framework to build an Omnichannel strategy|
|Marketing Technology and the Future of Digital Marketing Voice Marketing Automation and AI in Marketing AR, VR, Machine Learning Marketing to Gen Zs|
|Industry Project – The project will be a study of an organisation’s (of the the student’s choice) overall digital marketing strategy. Components of the report: Industry Overview & Company Background, Analysis of company’s marketing efforts on Digital Channels and over-all digital marketing strategy, Conclusions and Recommendations|
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus preferably 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognised by AICTE and preferably 2 years of work experience
Option 1: One-time Full payment (in INR)
99,000/- Full Fee
Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
Option 2: Term-Wise Fee payment
One term fee
Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.