- The two-year M.B.A degree program helps you gain a better understanding of the fundamentals of finance, auditing, accounting, and capital management.
- Understand the principle and concepts of Finance as well as its practical application while also learning the fundamentals of business management.
- Learn the concepts of financial analysis, cost accounting, management accounting and its impact on general decision making.
- Devise financial strategies, risk assessment, and capital investment.
- Harness critical and analytical thinking abilities of the learners, to prepare them for an emerging business environment.
- Garner essential financial and managerial skills, which will influence the operational aspects of different business entities.
- Successful completion of this program shall entitle you to a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree certification
- Analyse and evaluate effective business strategies, practices, and theory, which inform and guide organisations to obtain sustainability.
- Design solutions for business challenges, by combining management practices and theories with principles of marketing, economics, accounting, operations management, and finance.
- Understand the principles of accounting in order to ensure alignment with organisational goals and strategies.
- Ability to create financial strategies, risk assessment, and capital investment.
- Devise budgeting strategy based on the principles of capital budgeting, capital structure, cost of capital, corporate financing, and asset valuation, etc
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- Download detail fee information
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.