- Spread across four semesters, the program focuses on teaching the fundamentals of technology to build a dynamic career in the information technology marketplace.
- The program develops critical thinking, managerial skills &stresses on the use of modern techniques to analyse and develop business solutions in the IT field.
- The courseware focuses on familiarising participants with the latest technology disrupting the current business scenarios.
- The program familiarises candidates with various management principles & practices, as well as concepts of organisational behaviour, information technology in management, and system analysis, digital payments, and enterprise resource planning
- Successful completion of this program shall entitle you to a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree certification.
- Evaluate appropriate business strategies, practices, and theories for business decisions
- Determine appropriate information systems solutions using current and emerging technologies
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding and managing the most critical issues of technology investment
- Manage and adopt new technologies within the changing IT scenario
- Effectively understand the factors needed to initiate business process reengineering
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Fundamentals of Big Data & Business Analytics||4|
|IT Project Management||4|
|Emerging Technologies: IoT, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality||4|
|IT Infrastructure Management||4|
|IT Security and Risk Management||4|
|Managing Business Process Outsourcing||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance and Risk||4|
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- Download detail fee information
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.