- The two-year M.B.A degree program introduces the concepts used in supply chain management and delves deeper into the theory and application of it.
- Apply the concepts of operations to the principles of business management
- Illustrate the value of procurement, lean and warehouse management, logistics and inventory management in creating an efficient supply chain
- Understand the processes behind managing logistics while leveraging technology to maximise the output
- Optimise processes to control costs and meet industry standards
- Understand the importance of large- and small-scale inventory management.
- Successful completion of this program shall entitle you to a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree certification
- Facilitate the development of a company through a more effective SCM process
- Streamline the functions within broader operation networks and supply chains.
- Effectively manage operation capacities to identify mismatches between demand and supply.
- Manage supply chain operations to ensure a “flow” of products and services to deliver what the customers want- at the price they want and the quantity they need.
- Effectively tackle supply chain problems and manage opportunities and challenges in an internationally operated business.
During the first year of this two-year program, you will learn the basics of management and in the second year, you will obtain an in-dept view of the different aspects of management.
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- Download detail fee information
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.