- Learn the basics of data science skills to address real world business problems.
- Understand the concepts such as R and python programming, business communication, statistical modelling and visualization to address relevant business problems
- Understand, manage and critically analyze data using programming and tools
- Confidently, develop basic programming with R and Python
- Competency in statistical concepts like probability, inference and hypothesis testing for business data analysis and intervention strategies.
- Understanding algorithm development and visualization tools including R, Python and Tableau
- Hands on experience with structured data algorithm building and working to apply business and data thinking to real world problems.
The program has 2 academic terms including an industry-focused curriculum.
Quarter 1: Mathematics, Computer Science and Business
|Foundations of Probability and Statistics for Data Science|
|Data Structures and Algorithms|
|Business Communication and Presentation Skills for Data Analytics|
Quarter 2: Computer Science and AI & ML
|Essential Engineering Skills in Big Data Analytics Using R and Python|
|Statistics and Probability in Decision Modeling -1|
|Statistics and Probability in Decision Modeling -2|
|The Art and Science of Storytelling and Visualization|
|Hands-on Project 1|
Eligibility & Program Fee
- This Program is for Mid-Level experienced professionals
- Engineering (B.E. or B Tech degree) or Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with Math components with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates may have to go through an Online Interview Process.
- Math skills of linear algebra, calculus and coordinate geometry are required for the program.
- Programming concepts like looping and iteration (such as while and for loops), Branching (if-then-else constructs), Functions and recursion and experience of writing simple programs that use these constructs are required for programming.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
1,75,000/- Program fee (excluding GST)
Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
Full fee payment option
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Program Structure and curriculum are subject to change at per the discretion of the University